Sunday, March 22, 2009

Take the time out!

Outside District East's Offices

Take the time out to admire the world around you!
Outside District East’s Offices. The Strelitzia in full bloom. This flower reminds me of a sunrise. The purple represents the night sky. The orange, white and red reminds me of the different colours I see when the sun rises. This flower also looks like a colourful, striking bird boastfully strutting its stuff.


The Garden at Faure Youth Centre


A butterfly that loves lavender and a Yellow flower (I forget its name). Is there anybody that can help me with its name?





The Moon from my bedroom window at 5am

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark the yellow flower is a DAFFODIL. It is a springtime plant with trumpet-shaped flowers: a plant with long slender leaves growing from a bulb. Flowers: yellow, trumpet-shaped. Native to: Europe.
Latin name: Narcissus pseudonarcissus
2. bright yellow color: a brilliant yellow color.

Well done to you for sharing wih us yor nature experience.

Albie

Anonymous said...

Mark it is such a great morning if you can open the East Blog and see flowers/nature instead of computers and I realize once again how Blessed we are to view and experience nature. We are also fortunate to use computers Internet connectivity to view these wanderers.

Anonymous said...

Mark it is such a great morning if you can open the East Blog and see flowers/nature instead of computers and I realize once again how Blessed we are to view and experience nature. We are also fortunate to use computers Internet connectivity to view these wanderers.

Anonymous said...

Dankie Albie. I ought to know this since i grew up with it around me. I'm a stars and computers man.